RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MOURNING WOOD

Introduction!! Empty
PostSubject: Introduction!!   Introduction!! I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 1:48 pm

Hello everyone I'm Ed Long from Onsted, Michigan 49265.I'm a father of three boys that enjoy this fine sport of shooting bows.I have been utterly fortunate to be married to my lovely wife Marilynn for over 30 years.I also have enjoyed some moderate success shooting my recurve bow.I was forunate enough to mention on the Wall that I wanted information on Rick Welch's system and lo and behold who responded to me was the man himself!!Talk about being considered to have hit the lottery but I'm dead serious when I say he is a wonderful giving man.I have had a rotten year as far as employment goes so having the opportunity to forget about my woes and immerse myself in my shooting has been a God send.Then Dave Mullins has been nice enough to share his multitude of talents with anyone with an open mind to getting more accurate.Thank-You Dave for thinking of me to let me be a part of this site.Ed
Back to top Go down
Dave Mullins
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
Dave Mullins

Introduction!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction!!   Introduction!! I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 3:13 pm

Ed, I'd have you over for dinner if you lived closer brotha Smile . Remember what I told you, one door closes God will open another one. It's my true pleasure to have you here, my good friend.
Back to top Go down
https://theaccuracyfactory.forumotion.net

Introduction!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM :: MEET & GREET-
Jump to: