RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from Texas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
algstick

Greetings from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Texas   Greetings from Texas I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 10:07 pm

Hello Guys,
my name is Art and i live in Southeast Texas right on the Texas Lousiana border and i hunt mostly in Central and South Texas.
i have been a traditional archer for a long time and these last few years i have really struggled with my shooting. i found a link to this site while searching the TradTalk forum for shooting tips using 3 fingers under. after doing a little reading and trying out some of ricks methods (what i could tell from the youtube videos) i was amazed at the improvement. i immediately ordered the latest dvd, and started following this forum for all the help i could get.
i am excited about shooting again and looking forward to improving my shooting and learning all i can from you guys.
Back to top Go down
BOHO

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Texas   Greetings from Texas I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 2:50 am

welcome Art !!!!!
Back to top Go down
freefeet

freefeet

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Texas   Greetings from Texas I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 7:15 am

Hello. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.freefeet.me.uk
daohead

daohead

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Texas   Greetings from Texas I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 10:12 am

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Texas   Greetings from Texas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Texas
Page 1 of 1