RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello my name is Ray and I have TP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ray

Hello my name is Ray and I have TP Empty
PostSubject: Hello my name is Ray and I have TP   Hello my name is Ray and I have TP I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 6:32 am

Hello from Syracuse,NY.My name is Ray I have been shooting bows most of my 53 years.I don,t mean to toot my own horn but at one time I was pretty good.I have a trophy dated 2002,shot a 259,best I ever shot.It may have been shortley after that date Target Panic hit me hard ,7years now and my shooting is pathetic.I love this sport and hope to never give it up.
Back to top Go down
Dave Mullins
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
Dave Mullins

PostSubject: Re: Hello my name is Ray and I have TP   Hello my name is Ray and I have TP I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 7:48 am

Ray welcome we are very glad to have you. If you are sserious about resolving your problem, you need to get instructional volume 2, if you don't already have it. If you can post some video of you shooting in the shooting form section. You will get better, if you follow Rick's instruction.
Back to top Go down
https://theaccuracyfactory.forumotion.net
BowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Hello my name is Ray and I have TP   Hello my name is Ray and I have TP I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 10:36 am

Dave Mullins wrote:
Ray welcome we are very glad to have you. If you are sserious about resolving your problem, you need to get instructional volume 2, if you don't already have it. If you can post some video of you shooting in the shooting form section. You will get better, if you follow Rick's instruction.

Listen to Dave he know whats what he is talking about. I had TP really bad (short draw) and quit shooting for awhile. I tried everything and nothing seemed to work some things helped me more then other but nothing was a 100% cure. I tried a clicker and that helped me to reach full draw but on a high pressure shot I would freeze up and not pull in to the click.

Then I contacted Dave and he told me to get Ricks VOL.2 DVD and let me tell you it cured me. Its easier to shoot when your not thinking about your release and wait for it to go off like Ricks says in the video. TP is all mental if you can get your mental game together you too can shoot again. If you get Ricks video his TP section may seem very basic but it really is that simple. Good luck happy to see someone else from NY im from the Ithaca area.
Back to top Go down
woodsman

woodsman

PostSubject: Re: Hello my name is Ray and I have TP   Hello my name is Ray and I have TP I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 11:01 pm

Ray.. I had tp for over 25 years and I understand exactly what you're going through. I have recently beaten the tp and I won't try to tell you it's easy cause we both know it's not. It took me about 3 years to completely get over it.

woodsman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello my name is Ray and I have TP   Hello my name is Ray and I have TP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello my name is Ray and I have TP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM :: MEET & GREET-
Jump to: