RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raquel sticks again

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
don batten

Raquel sticks again Empty
PostSubject: Raquel sticks again   Raquel sticks again I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 6:37 pm

I got my pig bow out yesterday and went deer hunting. shot this button buck using the straight down shot , that Rick taught us when he was at our place. Deer ran 40yds and piled up. Bow is 58" 59@28 shooting a 459gn arrow with Abowyer single left bevel. Lots of blood. Don

Raquel sticks again 100_0626
Back to top Go down
Dave Mullins
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
Dave Mullins

PostSubject: Re: Raquel sticks again   Raquel sticks again I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 6:59 pm

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
https://theaccuracyfactory.forumotion.net
BOHO

PostSubject: Re: Raquel sticks again   Raquel sticks again I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 1:06 pm

great job !!!!
Back to top Go down
jefflake

PostSubject: Re: Raquel sticks again   Raquel sticks again I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 11:44 am

hey Don,
I have been looking at the abowyer braodheads. which one did you use? what is your arrow
set up.
Back to top Go down
don batten

PostSubject: Re: Raquel sticks again   Raquel sticks again I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 6:46 pm

I'm useing the brownbears with the light insert. I think they weigh around 213gns. Light speed 500's by easton. I'm gonna play around with the Axis 500's some. I like the smaller shaft. Ive also shot stuff with the redline 690's out of my 47lb Dakota. they scream but the shafts are not as durable when shot into game. Ive shot about three animals and though I get passthroughs , the shaft get broken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raquel sticks again   Raquel sticks again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raquel sticks again
Page 1 of 1