RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HEY RICK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Winter Hawk

Winter Hawk

HEY RICK Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY RICK   HEY RICK I_icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010, 10:26 pm

Rick,

Hey.......this is Don Montgomery and I was one of the fortunate people that got to spend an hour with you back in December here in WV. It seems that I have "developed" a problem with my string........more precisely my nocking point hitting right below my right eye when I release. I didn't have this problem before, and it is really making my practice sessions shorter than I would like for them to be. I don't know if I am turning my head into the string, or if I am digging to far into my anchor. Any suggestions, as to what might be my problem, and how to stop it would be deeply appreciated.

Thank-You...........in advance.

Don
Back to top Go down
DAKOTA BOWS
Admin
DAKOTA BOWS

HEY RICK Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY RICK   HEY RICK I_icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 12:44 am

Hey, Don
You have your thumb layed flat down on the palm of your hand this is getting the string to close to your face.
Keep your thumb out away from your palm that will get the string off your face and fix your problem.
Thank's RICK
Back to top Go down
http://www.dakotabows.com
Winter Hawk

Winter Hawk

HEY RICK Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY RICK   HEY RICK I_icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 8:41 pm

Rick,

You were absolutely CORRECT !!!!

I've been fighting with this for several weeks now, and it was something as "simple" as that. I paid more attention to how far I was mashing my thumb into my anchor (on earlobe) and it has gone away. We shot for about two hours today and for the first time in about a month and a half I don't look like I took a right cross from Rocky Balboa.

Thank-You very much sir, for your response.

Now......back to my "not dropping my bow arm"........problem.

Don
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HEY RICK Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY RICK   HEY RICK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEY RICK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM :: "HEY RICK!"-
Jump to: