RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2010 IBO TRAD WORLDS ROLL CALL

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Mullins
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
Dave Mullins

2010 IBO TRAD WORLDS ROLL CALL Empty
PostSubject: 2010 IBO TRAD WORLDS ROLL CALL   2010 IBO TRAD WORLDS ROLL CALL I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Jun 2010, 9:54 am

Who's going this year? I'll be there w/ Jason & Rick. It would be cool if we could have a central location to meet eachother. Also, a mass attendance in DAKOTA colors would send an awesome message.
Back to top Go down
https://theaccuracyfactory.forumotion.net
specklebellies

PostSubject: Re: 2010 IBO TRAD WORLDS ROLL CALL   2010 IBO TRAD WORLDS ROLL CALL I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 7:49 pm

I wii be there, just wish i was gonna have that new dakota longbow in my hand!! This will be my first time to the world.
Back to top Go down
Dave Mullins
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
Dave Mullins

PostSubject: Re: 2010 IBO TRAD WORLDS ROLL CALL   2010 IBO TRAD WORLDS ROLL CALL I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 8:07 pm

It will be my first time as well, should be great!
Back to top Go down
https://theaccuracyfactory.forumotion.net
foamkiller

PostSubject: Re: 2010 IBO TRAD WORLDS ROLL CALL   2010 IBO TRAD WORLDS ROLL CALL I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 8:05 pm

I will be there. I am not sure yet whether I will shoot Recurve class or Modern Longbow. Does not make sense for all of us to shoot the same class if we have the opportunity to represent Dakota Bows in all the classes. The last I talked to Rick he was shooting the Masters class. We need someone in Modern Longbow and Heavy Weight Hunter class. Regular Longbow and Primitive are probably out because Rick does not make a one/two piece longbow or a selfbow to my knowledge. So who can help out?? cheers
Back to top Go down
foamkiller

PostSubject: Re: 2010 IBO TRAD WORLDS ROLL CALL   2010 IBO TRAD WORLDS ROLL CALL I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 11:17 pm

Talked with Don Batten and Danny Clark this weekend. They are going. If you don't know these two you should. You never have to look too far from the top of the scoreboard to find their names. Don is a legend in the Carolinas and Danny is a two time World Champion in ASA and IBO. Myself I ain't that good I just keep good company. Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
don batten

PostSubject: Re: 2010 IBO TRAD WORLDS ROLL CALL   2010 IBO TRAD WORLDS ROLL CALL I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 8:52 pm

Dan, you da man. I'm starting to get like a kid at Christmas. Preston's been calling daily. We are stoked. John and Page are driving out togather as well as Scott and Jeff. Be the same NC/SC crowd we had up at Erie last year. I think we got our feet wet good last year and are planning on bearing down this year. It'll be good to see you and Danny boy again. I'll be bringing my recurve.

Dave, looking forward to seeing you again as well.

Rick, we need to line up the 2nd annuall Lukens Island hunt and shoot.

Later, everyone be safe on the road and we'll see ya in Tn. Don
Back to top Go down
foamkiller

PostSubject: Re: 2010 IBO TRAD WORLDS ROLL CALL   2010 IBO TRAD WORLDS ROLL CALL I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 11:36 pm

Batman looking forward to seeing you again. The Carolina boys are always welcome to hang with Danny and me. Looks like I will be shooting Modern Longbow as I am going to "rest" my recurve for awhile. Smile This should be a great event. I think that Team Dakota will be well represented. BTW did you loan Scott a 60# bow earlier this year?? I hope so cause that will give us someone in HeavyWeight class if he shoots it.
Back to top Go down
don batten

PostSubject: Re: 2010 IBO TRAD WORLDS ROLL CALL   2010 IBO TRAD WORLDS ROLL CALL I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 6:41 am

I did loan Scott a 60lb dakota, but he gave it back. I'm pretty sure that Sean won the heavy wt class last year with a Dakota. DB
Back to top Go down
foamkiller

PostSubject: Re: 2010 IBO TRAD WORLDS ROLL CALL   2010 IBO TRAD WORLDS ROLL CALL I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 10:26 pm

Ok guys one week to go. Who's coming? So far Batman and the Carolina Boys, Dave, Rick and myself. Almost time to load the bus let's go.
Back to top Go down
don batten

PostSubject: Re: 2010 IBO TRAD WORLDS ROLL CALL   2010 IBO TRAD WORLDS ROLL CALL I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 10:55 pm

I'm in with bells on.

Dave, just reread your post to start this topic. Just what are the official Dakota Colors? I must be out of the loop. Send me a shirt and I'll pay ya for it at Clarksville. Don 252 636 7665 or bring me one. give me a call.
Back to top Go down
foamkiller

PostSubject: Re: 2010 IBO TRAD WORLDS ROLL CALL   2010 IBO TRAD WORLDS ROLL CALL I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 11:50 am

Batman if you get the shirt you have to wear the tie too. Smile lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2010 IBO TRAD WORLDS ROLL CALL   2010 IBO TRAD WORLDS ROLL CALL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2010 IBO TRAD WORLDS ROLL CALL
Page 1 of 1