RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Few Questions For Rick

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NanookoOdaNorth

A Few Questions For Rick Empty
PostSubject: A Few Questions For Rick   A Few Questions For Rick I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 11:06 pm

Hi Rick!

I noticed that you prefer the Gold Tip arrows. My archery shop set me up with some black 75/95's for my 64" recurve that is rated for 55# at 28". I saw that you only offer Gold Tip's rated at 35/55 and 55/75 on your site. Do you think the 75/95's are too stiff for my bow? I am shooting 125 grain field tips and 125 grain Satellite Titan TNT's for hunting and my draw length(arrow length) is 29 7/8".

Also, I have the latest and greatest rubber silencers installed on my string but they don't seem to out-do the old yarn puffs that I used to use. I see that you use the rubber spider-type silencers on your string. What do you recommend for your students who want to get really close to deer without having them jump the string? Do you use those silencers on all your strings? What about limb savers? Necessary?

Lastly, where is my nearest Dakota Bow dealer? My zip is 18424 in Gouldsboro, PA?

Sorry for bombarding you with a bunch of questions.

Brian Clark in Gouldsboro, PA
Back to top Go down

A Few Questions For Rick
Page 1 of 1