RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2010 ASA Classic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
foamkiller

2010 ASA Classic Empty
PostSubject: 2010 ASA Classic   2010 ASA Classic I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 9:11 pm

Just to let everyone know......Rick finished second this weekend at the ASA Classic. I finished third. That gave Dakota Bows two of the top 3 places in a very stacked tournament. Congrats Rick and tell Lisa she did a wonderful job representing the ladies.
Back to top Go down
don batten

2010 ASA Classic Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 ASA Classic   2010 ASA Classic I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 6:21 pm

Nice Shooting Dan and Rick. I need to hit the road next year and try to shoot a couple of those proams. Just so dang far from me. Dan, good luck in NY if you are going. I'm trying to get ready to go kill some stuff for the freezer. My 3D season is about over. Don
Back to top Go down
foamkiller

2010 ASA Classic Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 ASA Classic   2010 ASA Classic I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 10:54 pm

Batman leaving for NY on Tuesday looks like I will be the only Dakota there. I will do my best. Good luck hunting this fall, be safe and fill that freezer. I would love to be able to get down to NC this fall/winter and hang out with you guys but I will have to see how the money is. My daughter is getting married next month and I will probably be bankrupt. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2010 ASA Classic Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 ASA Classic   2010 ASA Classic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2010 ASA Classic
Page 1 of 1