RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting ready to take class

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Relentless

Getting ready to take class Empty
PostSubject: Getting ready to take class   Getting ready to take class I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 12:16 pm

I have purchased the Accuracy Factory DVD and have been trying to imitate everything in the DVD so that I will be ready to try and go to take a class in April. I have RW 4" feathers and I can touch my nose with them. I shoot right handed. And my second anchor point is the little cartilaged protusion just above the earlobe. I think that's where my anchor should be. When I get on it I can hear it as well as feel it. Some of my shots still go left. So I took off the hard leather strike plate and put on some velcro on the shelf and strike plate. That seemed to help but still some left arrows. I used the Stu Miller spine calculator and my bow and arrows are matched up within a 1/2 pound. Any suggestions on how to move my arrows a little more to the right. To where I am looking. Thanks.
Mike
Back to top Go down

Getting ready to take class
Page 1 of 1