RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey from Floyd Arkasas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonathan

Hey from Floyd Arkasas Empty
PostSubject: Hey from Floyd Arkasas   Hey from Floyd Arkasas I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov 2011, 10:02 pm

Hey, Jonathan here. I live about 40 mins north of Little Rock. Been shooting for about a year. I shoot pretty good, but have learned something new from your forum in just a few minutes. one question I have is why do you hold your bow back before release?
Back to top Go down
Barebowyer

Hey from Floyd Arkasas Empty
PostSubject: Joe from Virginia here   Hey from Floyd Arkasas I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 12:33 pm

Hey there Floyd......according to Rick it is to allow your bow arm to settle in where your "super computer(mind" wants it to be. I can attest it sure does make a difference too!
Back to top Go down

Hey from Floyd Arkasas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM :: MEET & GREET-
Jump to: