RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A fellow Arkansan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vwhilux

A fellow Arkansan Empty
PostSubject: A fellow Arkansan   A fellow Arkansan I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011, 10:48 pm

Hey guys. Out of NW Arkansas here. Been shooting my recurve for about 20 years now. Looking for information on some bigger 3d shoots in the region for trad. shooters. We go to Flat rock's shoots near Springfield, MO, but the attendance has gone way down the last few years, and I think the traditional club here fell apart. i thought about competing a little more this year. I saw about the ibo trad world championship in tennesse, it looks pretty great, gonna mark that one on my calender. Also, i was wondering what kind of arrows you guys use. Ive used my own wood arrows for years, but im thinking of breaking down and trying the carbon shafts. it seems less traditional, but i get tired of splintered arrows. thanks

John
Back to top Go down

A fellow Arkansan
Page 1 of 1