RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Proper arrow selection

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
archer38

Proper arrow selection Empty
PostSubject: Proper arrow selection   Proper arrow selection I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2012, 6:41 pm

Hi there, I'm Norm. Although I've shot compound for many years, I am new to traditional archery. I got myself a 60 inch 40 pound recurve and I overdraw it 2 inches to about 45 pounds actual draw weight. I can't seem to find the proper arrow to match this bow. What would you suggest ?
Back to top Go down
AnthonyI

PostSubject: Re: Proper arrow selection   Proper arrow selection I_icon_minitimeSun 19 May 2013, 11:21 pm

hello...is there anybody out there?
Back to top Go down
hcorrigall

PostSubject: Re: Proper arrow selection   Proper arrow selection I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2015, 9:14 pm

AnthonyI wrote:
hello...is there anybody out there?

There never is??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proper arrow selection   Proper arrow selection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proper arrow selection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM :: "HEY RICK!"-
Jump to: