RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bow tiller?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Timbow2

PostSubject: Bow tiller?   Thu 25 Jun 2009, 12:19 am

My bow is tillerd for split finger. but I switcher to 3 under. Is this bad for the bow? And i paper tune my nock hight. does 7/8 sound normal? It seems high to me.
Thanks .
Tim
Back to top Go down
DAKOTA BOWS
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bow tiller?   Sat 22 May 2010, 11:08 pm

Your bow will be louder three under, but you can shoot and get good arrow flight with it eather way.
If the bow is hitting were your want it to, height wise without porpoise don't worry about a number 7/8 , 1/2, 1/4, who cares I don't own a bow square or have any need for one, I let the arrow tell me if it is to low or high when it porpoises up and down on its way to the target its telling you the nock is to high or to low.
RICK

Bow tiller?
Page 1 of 1