RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Difinition of Your Shooting School Experience

Go down 
AuthorMessage
osagelongbow

Difinition of Your Shooting School Experience Empty
PostSubject: Difinition of Your Shooting School Experience   Difinition of Your Shooting School Experience I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012, 10:12 am

Rick's Shooting School - Archery 101 - The Real Deal - Back Tension - Solid Front Solid Back - Anchor Point - Pad the Bow Shelf - Two Point Anchor - Appreciate Your Site Picture - Read the Angles - Hit where your Looking - Your Routine - Do you know what you Did then Just Move Forward Make the needed correction - Distance to Target Don't Know and Don't Care - Hold, Hold & Hold...... 3 of these will by you 2seconds.

How should someone define these terms or the experience one departs with after leaving Rick's School.  I will be 62 this year, and have been shooting since i was 12 and for the first time in all that time i can define what the mechanics\love of archery really is.  Thanks Rick so Kindly for just putting your self out there and teaching by example and results!

PS - don't wait until you are 62....................

Ray Ettinger
Back to top Go down

Difinition of Your Shooting School Experience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM :: ACCURACY FACTORY GRADUATES-
Jump to: