RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from Oklahoma.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yota4me

Greetings from Oklahoma. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Oklahoma.   Greetings from Oklahoma. I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 9:01 pm

Hi everyone my name is Alan from Tulsa, OK. Saw the school & several videos on Youtube and hope to attend a class in the near future to learn all I can from Master Rick. I've been a bowhunter for over 40 years and love every minute of it. I gave up hunting with the recurve & compounds several years ago when I developed shoulder tendonitis and have ha to use a crossbow.

I've been able to shoot my Bear Kodiac now for a dozen times a day the last few days without any problems, so maybe I can get enough good practice to be confident enough to hunt with it this fall. Wish me luck!
Back to top Go down
Dave Mullins
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
Dave Mullins

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Oklahoma.   Greetings from Oklahoma. I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 10:51 pm

Welcome to the forum. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://theaccuracyfactory.forumotion.net
archer38

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Oklahoma.   Greetings from Oklahoma. I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 10:29 pm

Thats great !! Hope you put it to use this fall. Good luck !
Back to top Go down
Barebowyer

PostSubject: Stick with it!   Greetings from Oklahoma. I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 4:40 pm

Way to go! You can do it just take your time and put in good practice sessions!
Back to top Go down
snide

snide

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Oklahoma.   Greetings from Oklahoma. I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Aug 2012, 11:02 am

Welcome to the forum!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wpkennels.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Oklahoma.   Greetings from Oklahoma. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Oklahoma.
Page 1 of 1