RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My name is Paul

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cedar Paul

My name is Paul Empty
PostSubject: My name is Paul   My name is Paul I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 9:11 pm

Hello, I am Paul from Gladwin Mi. I am a retired Postal Carrier, husband of a wonderful wife and a father of 2 boys- the oldest is a professor in mathmatics/physics at a college in southern Indiana, my youngest is starting community college this fall . I have been shooting a stickbow since about the age of 10 (before compounds were popular) I killed alot of small game frogs,squirrels, ground hogs etc. Actually I was a better shot than my dad at the time but I didn't handle "buck fever" very well. After I got out of the service I get into compounds and killed some animals but something didn't feel quite right. I got back into shooting traditinal gear for probably the last 16yrs. I have always shot split finger and while sometimes I can bust nocks my confidence has always left something to be desired. I picked up Ricks second dvd and have been working on revamping my shot sequence and form. I am hoping that if I don't draw a bear tag that I will be able to attend Ricks school. From all I have seen posted by Rick and Dave alot of people have made improvements to their shooting and I have watched the U-Tube footage of the shooting school numerous times.
Back to top Go down
Dave Mullins
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
Dave Mullins

My name is Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: My name is Paul   My name is Paul I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 10:59 pm

Welcome Paul, we are very glad to have you.
Back to top Go down
https://theaccuracyfactory.forumotion.net

My name is Paul
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM :: MEET & GREET-
Jump to: