RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from southern Michigan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stickbow42

Hello from southern Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Hello from southern Michigan   Hello from southern Michigan I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 8:25 am

My name is Robert. I am 42 years old and a stay at home dad of two wonderful future bow hunters. I started shooting traditional bows almost two years ago. I started with a recuve and some how managed a 22 yard shoot on a doe my first year with it. I now also have a longbow which I like more than the recurve. I bought a blind this year for the simple reason to take my 4 year old daugter out with me hunting. She loves going with me to practice my shooting and is showing a great deal of interrest in traditional archery. I am going to try small game hunting this year with my longbow and even try to get a phesant if I can.
Back to top Go down
sspenner

PostSubject: Re: Hello from southern Michigan   Hello from southern Michigan I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 10:41 pm

Hey Robert, I saw you made it down to the Compton shoot. I hope you didn't get caught up in all that nasty weather we had. I am a member of the Berrien County Sportsmans Club, which host the event, so I was busy working most of the time. Next year if you come down, maybe we could shoot a round of 3-d.
Back to top Go down
stickbow42

PostSubject: Re: Hello from southern Michigan   Hello from southern Michigan I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 6:38 am

sspenner wrote:
Hey Robert, I saw you made it down to the Compton shoot. I hope you didn't get caught up in all that nasty weather we had. I am a member of the Berrien County Sportsmans Club, which host the event, so I was busy working most of the time. Next year if you come down, maybe we could shoot a round of 3-d.

I plan on being there next year. So that would be great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from southern Michigan   Hello from southern Michigan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from southern Michigan
Page 1 of 1