RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Graduated June 2014

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johan Steen

Graduated June 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Graduated June 2014   Graduated June 2014 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2014, 2:13 pm

I travel from Sweden to Ricks shooting school and spend two days with him. And I can only say that if ever get the chans i will do it again because it was awesome ! Rick is a verey nice guy and it was my pleasure to be there and I came home with the tools to make me an better archer.

Thanks Rick !
/Johan
Back to top Go down

Graduated June 2014
Page 1 of 1