RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rick's Dead Release

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
woodsman

woodsman

Rick's Dead Release Empty
PostSubject: Rick's Dead Release   Rick's Dead Release I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 6:43 pm

I've watched Rick shoot in his "Instructional Shooting/Hunting Vol. 2.. Am I correct to call Rick's release as a "Dead Release"??

How does Rick describe his method of executing this release?? Is it slowly relaxing the back of the hand until the release "happens"??

It's too bad that some sites choose to close thread's discussing Rick's shooting style. Those people who want to talk about improving their accuracy can't go wrong by examining Rick's methods. It's hard to argue with the success Rick has had using his method, guess some folk's need to deal with it.

Thanks
Woodsman
Back to top Go down
DAKOTA BOWS
Admin
DAKOTA BOWS

Rick's Dead Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick's Dead Release   Rick's Dead Release I_icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 3:40 pm

Hey, Woodsman
What is my release it is a subconscious release it happens totally subconsciously while I'm focus on the target an keeping my bow arm still an holding 2 seconds, that's what I'm concentrating on totally the release happens on its on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dakotabows.com

Rick's Dead Release
Page 1 of 1