RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will the new DVD help me?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ibow

Will the new DVD help me? Empty
PostSubject: Will the new DVD help me?   Will the new DVD help me? I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 9:14 am

If I shoot split finger and have a slight TP problem from time to time, will the new DVD help me? Thanks, Chuck
Back to top Go down
GRAYBEARD

PostSubject: NEW DVD   Will the new DVD help me? I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 10:27 am

HI,
YES AND YES. I WATCHED THE NEW DVD LAST NIGHT, AFTER SHOOTING WITH MY BUDDY. I HONESTLY FEEL THAT BY ESTABLISHING THE ROUTINE THAT RICK PROPOSES AND STICKING WITH IT, TARGET PANIC CAN BE OVERCOME. WITH THE HELP OF RICK'S EARLIER DVDS AND A FRIEND WHO JUST GOT BACK FROM RICK'S SCHOOL, I SHOT MY BEST EVER YESTERDAY. IF YOU FOCUS ON THE ROUTINE, THERE IS NO ROOM FOR THE PANIC. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME, I REALLY ENJOYED MY OUTCOME YESTERDAY. ROUTINE,ROUTINE, ROUTINE.
GOD'S PEACE
Back to top Go down
Ibow

PostSubject: Re: Will the new DVD help me?   Will the new DVD help me? I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 10:56 am

Thanks Graybeard and congrats on your improvement.

Are there tips re form and if so, are they demonstrated only within the context of shooting 3 under or is the "routine" applicable to all forms of shooting?
Back to top Go down
GRAYBEARD

PostSubject: DVD   Will the new DVD help me? I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 10:37 am

RICK IS VERY OPEN TO THE IDEA THAT HIS SYSTEM IS VERY ADAPTABLE . HE DOES SPECIFICALLY MENTION SPLIT FINGER/ 3 UNDER IN HIS SECTION ABOUT THE DRAW. FIND WHAT WORKS AND BUILD YOUR OWN ROTUINE AROUND IT IS BASICALLY HIS MESSAGE. REPEATABILITY AND CONSISTENCY ARE THE ESSENCE OF HIS OFFERING.
Back to top Go down
Ibow

PostSubject: Re: Will the new DVD help me?   Will the new DVD help me? I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 12:15 pm

Thanks Gray ... I think I am going to order it! I appreciate your help.
Back to top Go down
GRAYBEARD

PostSubject: DVD   Will the new DVD help me? I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 12:29 pm

SINCE YOU ARE BUYING IT ON MY RECOMMENDATION, IF YOU DON'T THINK IT HELPS YOU, I WILL BUY IT FROM YOU.
Back to top Go down
Ibow

PostSubject: Re: Will the new DVD help me?   Will the new DVD help me? I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 9:04 pm

Gray ... The DVD is also getting some great reviews on other sites as well so don't worry at all about the recommendation. It's not the $25, LOL, I just don't want to "mess with my head" too much. affraid

I've been shooting a recurve all my life and who would have thought at this stage of the game I'd end up struggling but I am and I need to do something. I can deal with the TP by following Jay Kidwell's advice (also an advocate of "holding") and exercises but I do need to develop a "system" or some consistency.

Thanks again for your help and advice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will the new DVD help me?   Will the new DVD help me? I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 1:38 pm

Hey Chuck, you don't need any help shooting my friend!!! I ordered the dvd too just to see if I can pick up any more info or ideas. You know, the only time I ever developed target panic was when I started to hold my anchor for a while. I almost feel like target panic can only occur when you are trying to aim or focusing on a reference point, or thinking about when you are going to release. Like I said, I never had target panic in my life until I was holding my anchor and then I started to think about when I should release. I solved that problem in one day by just drawing back and getting proper back tension and not focusing on how long I held my anchor.
Back to top Go down
DAKOTA BOWS
Admin
DAKOTA BOWS

PostSubject: Re: Will the new DVD help me?   Will the new DVD help me? I_icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 3:22 pm

Hey,Ibow
RICK WELCH here
Just want to say there is nothing like being at the class for two days, so I can get video an spot flaws and back habits in your form and make you award on them so when you leave the class and make those mistakes you will be able to identify them and know what you did wrong so you can correct it on the next shot, before you know it the mistakes will get let an let untill there gone. If you get the DVD it will help you as long as you follow the instruction don't do some of what I say and apply some parts of what you are doing now, this will work if you follow the instruction exact step by step.
Also you will have to idenify you bad habits on your own which is hard to do bad habits are formed subconsciously and you don't know what they are.
Good Luck with your shooting
RICK
Back to top Go down
http://www.dakotabows.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will the new DVD help me?   Will the new DVD help me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will the new DVD help me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM :: "HEY RICK!"-
Jump to: