RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

who shoots a dakota recurve?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
moosehunter

who shoots a dakota recurve? Empty
PostSubject: who shoots a dakota recurve?   who shoots a dakota recurve? I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 10:54 pm

I have one on order, can't wait to get it. Hopefully will use it this season for my upcoming hunts. It's bocote, 64", 2 sets of limbs. 40lb and 55lb at 28".
Back to top Go down
Dave Mullins
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
Dave Mullins

PostSubject: Re: who shoots a dakota recurve?   who shoots a dakota recurve? I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 9:36 pm

Mine is a 64inch birdseye maple 51@28. shoots a 418 grain carbon consistently @ 215 fps. I just got it when we did the dvd & can't wait to kill stuff w/ it this season.
Back to top Go down
https://theaccuracyfactory.forumotion.net
deathwind

PostSubject: Re: who shoots a dakota recurve?   who shoots a dakota recurve? I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 1:11 pm

I've got one with two sets of limbs. I took Rick's bows with me on a cape buffalo hunt last year in Mozambique. Although I didn't get a shot at a bull, you know that I must be impressed with the performance of Dakota bows to take a trip of a life time with only Rick's bows.
Back to top Go down
REM

PostSubject: Dakota Bows   who shoots a dakota recurve? I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Aug 2009, 8:34 am

What is the brace height on a 64" Dakota recurve? I've been looking at them for sometime now.
Back to top Go down
Dave Mullins
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
Dave Mullins

PostSubject: Re: who shoots a dakota recurve?   who shoots a dakota recurve? I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Aug 2009, 9:20 pm

REM wrote:
What is the brace height on a 64" Dakota recurve? I've been looking at them for sometime now.

My 64inch Pro Hunter is set @ 8.5 inches, seems perfect.
Back to top Go down
https://theaccuracyfactory.forumotion.net
heavyhorns

PostSubject: Re: who shoots a dakota recurve?   who shoots a dakota recurve? I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 9:55 am

I've got one on order. I can't wait until it arrives. I wonder what the wait time is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who shoots a dakota recurve?   who shoots a dakota recurve? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who shoots a dakota recurve?
Page 1 of 1