RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New member from NJ

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New member from NJ Empty
PostSubject: New member from NJ   New member from NJ I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 3:21 pm

Hello to everybody. I do not own a Dakota Bow but think very highly of Rick's teachings. I learned more from Rick in five minutes than in five years from books and magazines. I hunt quite a bit here in NJ and elsewhere around the country. Most people probably don't know it but we have some great hunting here in NJ. I have 6 square miles of woods behind my house loaded with deer, turkey, foxes, coyotes, wood chucks, you name it. We have over 5 months of bowhunting for deer so I get out at least 50 times a year! Shoot Straight.
Back to top Go down

New member from NJ
Page 1 of 1