RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good Evening!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MOURNING WOOD

Good Evening!! Empty
PostSubject: Good Evening!!   Good Evening!! I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 7:27 pm

I just was checking out the +_)*())^*&^$$^$& and they were discussing a gentleman that happened to attend Rick's school and was giving a tremendous glowing approval of every minute of his adventure.He is enthralled by his increased accuracy.I still can't believe how many people think that there is another trick other than confidence in one's instnctive abilities.I have posted on every Rick Welch thread to try to explain that there is no trick other than practice and routine.I'm far from perfect but I truely think that if one person can benefit from changing to Rick's system then I want that person to get that help.To my way of thinking archery is supposed to be fun and by changing to this system the fun is back.Sometimes it gets a little frustrating trying to explain that there are no tricks being used.Oh Well I will forever try to reason with anyone that will listen that if I can watch a dvd and learn to shoot better then anyone can gain a new level of accuracy by doing the same thing.If by any chance you Brothers of the Bow hear that someone is frustrated by their accuracy by all means suggest a switch to Rick's system.ED
Back to top Go down
ddbarnhizer

Good Evening!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening!!   Good Evening!! I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 7:01 pm

And only one mildly negative/sarcastic commenter out of the whole list.
Back to top Go down

Good Evening!!
Page 1 of 1