RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just got back from school!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cedar Paul

just got back from school! Empty
PostSubject: just got back from school!   just got back from school! I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 10:05 pm

Hey guys, I jsut got back and all I can say is what a great experience. Rick is an excellent instructor and truly a "miracle worker". The first day we shot a 20 target course( various distances- how far- don't care) and I turned a score of a whopping 130. We spent 8 hrs minus lunch working on establishing a consistant shot process and some bow tweeking. Things started to come together just before burnout set in. Fellas plan on shooting alot of arrows. I must admit that I was quite intimidated shooting next to the best guy but Rick made me feel at ease and we shot and also shot the "bull" LOL! Today we worked getting my process solid and then we did some fine tuning on my bow and arrows. Anybody that says you need all kind of weight up front to shoot carbons is full of crap! We optimized my setup and then shot another 20 unmarked targets and shot 181- a 51 point increase in 2 days quite amazing. I join the ranks of those who have attended school and also recommend going . I can't wait to get home and really get this grooved in- it is truly amazing !
Back to top Go down
FredWalker

just got back from school! Empty
PostSubject: WHAT A FANTASTIC TWO DAYS!!!!!   just got back from school! I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 7:38 pm

Well all I can say is IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT IMPROVING YOUR SKILL LEVEL FIND THE MONEY AND TIME AND GO
TO RICK S SCHOOL PROGRAM.
He took me from 125 to 188 and 63 point increase in one day of intense training.
Those numbers only demonstrate the level improvement he influences.
Great time. Intense work but enjoyable.
I was spent totally but have been lifted to a level of confidence that had long ago disappeared.
I AM HAPPY AND NOW HAVE SEVERAL WEEKS OF PRACTICE TO SOLIDIFY GOOD TECHNQUE.

WONDERFUL TO JOIN THE RANKS OF GRADUATE FROM RICK S SCHOOL. bounce

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://HBKMartialarts.com

just got back from school!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM :: ACCURACY FACTORY GRADUATES-
Jump to: