RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greeting from Sunny Arizona

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AzTBH

Greeting from Sunny Arizona Empty
PostSubject: Greeting from Sunny Arizona   Greeting from Sunny Arizona I_icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 3:14 pm

Ross McCollum from Peoria (just west of Phoenix), Arizona. I recently retired from Honeywell Inc, after 36+ years. I am now concentrating on the fun things in life like archery, bow hunting, BPCR (Black Powder Cartridge Rifle), fly fishing, and touring with my wife, on his & hers Gold Wing motorcycles.

I have not attended Rick’s class, but I purchased (and watched) volume 2 of the Instructional Shooting Hunting and The Accuracy Factor. I did attend Fred Asbell’s instinctive shooting clinic at Black Widow in May 2006. I purchased Rick’s videos after attending the BW clinic, but I have not tried his style yet.

I thought Fred class was great and I would not hesitate to recommend it. However, I am impressed with Rick’s style and willing to give it a serious attempt. I am particularly anxious to try three-under and the multi-point (ear lobe and feather to nose) to see if I can improve my consistency.

I drew a tag for a November elk hunt in Arizona (Unit 5B North). With over 5 months to practice, I thought this was the perfect time to seriously try Rick’s methods. I have not shot in quite a while, so my plan is to start, this week, with the lighter 46# limbs on my 1996 SAIII. I will use the 56# limbs on the hunt. Since my bow my bow has a split finger tiller I my need to help in tuning.

Thanks for setting up this forum. The timing for your new site, for me, is perfect.

Good Luck and Good Shooting
Ross
Back to top Go down
Dave Mullins
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
Dave Mullins

Greeting from Sunny Arizona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting from Sunny Arizona   Greeting from Sunny Arizona I_icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 4:03 pm

This isn't just a forum, it's a brotherhood! We are a group of addicts, addicted to accuracy, come see us often for your "fix". We'll get you squared away for your Elk hunt. Welcome on behalf of everyone!
Back to top Go down
https://theaccuracyfactory.forumotion.net

Greeting from Sunny Arizona
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM :: MEET & GREET-
Jump to: