RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cheesehead from Wisconsin here!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
oldtwohairs

Cheesehead from Wisconsin here! Empty
PostSubject: Cheesehead from Wisconsin here!   Cheesehead from Wisconsin here! I_icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 12:54 pm

Hi all!

My name is Kevin Winkler and I am a Cheesehead from WI. I've shot archery for over 45 years. Started out as a kid with a Herters fiberglass bow. I have come full circle two times now. Just 2 1/2 years ago I rededicated my shooting back to Traditional.
It has put the fun back into archery for me! I shot competitively with a wheel bow for a lot of years until I had an eye injury. I have a blind spot in my dominate eye and have a hard time seeing the pins on sights.

Shooting instinctively has been a real challenge! But I am always working on improving. That's why I'm here!
I hope to be able to attend one of Rick's classes in the near future. I have watched all of Rick's DVD's and have tried to incorporate most of those techniques into my shooting. I was fortunate to have harvested my first Trad turkey, deer and elk last year.
Hope to enjoy the friendship, discussion and ideas with all of you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dave Mullins
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
Dave Mullins

PostSubject: Re: Cheesehead from Wisconsin here!   Cheesehead from Wisconsin here! I_icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 2:11 pm

Welcome new friend, we are ALL glad you have joined us! You are certainly on the right track, making the committment to attend Rick's school. People just don't realize, until they go through Rick's school, how effective his instinctive shooting method truly is. Anyhow, you make yourself @ home & visit us often. Tell are your trad friends, who are serious about shooting "Lights Out", to join us. If there is anything that I can do to help you, I'm a click away.
Back to top Go down
https://theaccuracyfactory.forumotion.net
jabohunter

PostSubject: welcome   Cheesehead from Wisconsin here! I_icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 8:40 pm

Hey there friend,
Glad to see you on here and hope we can share in the learning of Rick's method of shooting. I'm excited to be on this forum and look forward to the brotherhood!
Back to top Go down
oldtwohairs

PostSubject: Re: Cheesehead from Wisconsin here!   Cheesehead from Wisconsin here! I_icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 9:35 am

jabohunter, Where are you from? Are you a fellow Cheesehead?
Back to top Go down
Dave Mullins
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
Dave Mullins

PostSubject: Re: Cheesehead from Wisconsin here!   Cheesehead from Wisconsin here! I_icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 1:10 pm

That goober, JABOHUNTER, lives 6 minutes from me. He ain't nothin but a good ole WV hillbilly, like me!
Back to top Go down
https://theaccuracyfactory.forumotion.net
oldtwohairs

PostSubject: Re: Cheesehead from Wisconsin here!   Cheesehead from Wisconsin here! I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010, 9:59 pm

Hillblly!............I resemble that remark. My wife refers to me as a "Redneck" all the time, so I guess that means were cousins? Laughing
Back to top Go down
krlewisusmc

PostSubject: Fellow cheesehead from Stoughton   Cheesehead from Wisconsin here! I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 10:58 pm

Oldtwohairs, I'm just up the road from you. How's the hunting been for you so far?
Back to top Go down
oldtwohairs

PostSubject: Re: Cheesehead from Wisconsin here!   Cheesehead from Wisconsin here! I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 9:55 pm

My season has been pretty good! I've had a fair number of decent bucks on game camera this year, but none that wanted to come close for me to shoot! I shot a turkey, a button buck (Duh! thought it was a doe) and the opening day of gun season I shot a decent 2-1/2yr old 12pt buck with my longbow.
All in all, it's been great! I haven't seen the numbers of deer, because of all the CWD seasons.......but maybe that will change when our new Gov. takes office.

What about you? Have you have a successful year? How far are you from me? I will be hosting another WTA bunny hunt this winter if your interested.

Kevin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheesehead from Wisconsin here!   Cheesehead from Wisconsin here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheesehead from Wisconsin here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM :: MEET & GREET-
Jump to: