RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jason Turley from WV

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jabohunter

Jason Turley from WV Empty
PostSubject: Jason Turley from WV   Jason Turley from WV I_icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 8:52 pm

Hey guys, just wanted to check in and let everyone know I hope to try and participate as much as possible on this Great Forum!! I've had the opportunity to have such a great friend--Dave Mullins--who introduced me to Traditional Archery a few years ago, and most recently to another new friend Rick Welch. I have taken the pledge to committ myself completely to shooting my Recurve Bow, while becoming the best Archer I can possibly become! Although Dave and Rick have briefly worked with my shooting, I have not yet attended Rick's 2 day shooting school. I am so jacked up excited that I am heading to Arkansas next weekend to learn as much as I can from Rick, and hopefully return home more confident and passionate about shooting traditional archery. I will keep you guys posted on the progress. Take care and God Bless, Jason
Back to top Go down
Dave Mullins
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
Dave Mullins

Jason Turley from WV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Turley from WV   Jason Turley from WV I_icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 10:09 pm

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! I could have swore I banned you from this site, how did YOU get in here!? I'm callin the cops!!! Wink Razz Smile Laughing lol!

Welcome my brotha!
Back to top Go down
https://theaccuracyfactory.forumotion.net

Jason Turley from WV
Page 1 of 1