RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

14 months later and getting better still

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moosehunter

14 months later and getting better still Empty
PostSubject: 14 months later and getting better still   14 months later and getting better still I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 10:29 pm

to all the graduates. It was March '09 when I went for my shooting class. Now, 14 months later I am still improving. Can't say I am where I want to be but I am way better than I would of been had I not attended the school. How about you?
Back to top Go down
Dave Mullins
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
Dave Mullins

PostSubject: Re: 14 months later and getting better still   14 months later and getting better still I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 10:35 pm

That's great to hear! I was shooting some today & actually impressed myself. I had to reset my bow up, & made a finger pressure adjustment, becaue I felt that was something I was doing wrong. I shot lights out! Just for kicks my last shot was at least 50 yds, just inside the 8 ring on a 3d deer. I'll take it! Keep us posted, hey how bout some video?
Back to top Go down
https://theaccuracyfactory.forumotion.net
moosehunter

PostSubject: Re: 14 months later and getting better still   14 months later and getting better still I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 8:18 pm

I'd love to send some video but so far, i can't even post a pic successfully! LOL Seems I can follow the attach a photo button, select my pic, but when I preview, it is not there and when I submit, it doesn't work. Go figure...I'll keep working on it....
Back to top Go down
Dave Mullins
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
Dave Mullins

PostSubject: Re: 14 months later and getting better still   14 months later and getting better still I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 8:34 pm

moosehunter wrote:
I'd love to send some video but so far, i can't even post a pic successfully! LOL Seems I can follow the attach a photo button, select my pic, but when I preview, it is not there and when I submit, it doesn't work. Go figure...I'll keep working on it....

Alright, we'll get you there don't worry. Try these instructions.

1- Go here & register. http://photobucket.com/
2- Upload images from your computer to your new photobucket album.
3- copy the IMAGE CODE & then paste it here, in your post.
4- Once you hit send, the IMAGE CODE will be replaced with that picture.

If this doesn't work we'll try it another way. Kinda like Rick does in the class. Keep trying ways til the light bulb goes off. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://theaccuracyfactory.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 14 months later and getting better still   14 months later and getting better still I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

14 months later and getting better still
Page 1 of 1