RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi from New Zealand

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
John Carter

Hi from New Zealand Empty
PostSubject: Hi from New Zealand   Hi from New Zealand I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 7:49 am

Hi all,
Just a few words to introduce myself.
As you can see I'm from New Zealand.
I realise most of you are students of Rickys school,,,but I'm not,so I hope that's not an issue..
The reason I've signed up here is so I can get some feed back without the negatives of the more open internet forums.
I've been shooting recurve for around 35 years and have had some success in local and resently international 3D competition,but my main archery focus has always been hunting and just shooting my bows for the enjoyment of it.
I bought instructional shooting hunting VOL 2 about a year or so ago and have followed the basics of that DVD with some success.
I look forward to talking with you all.
Thanks,

John.
Back to top Go down
Dave Mullins
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
Dave Mullins

PostSubject: Re: Hi from New Zealand   Hi from New Zealand I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 8:28 am

John welcome, we're very glad to have you here. Jason told me you had a question about THE ACCURACY FACTORY DVD. I'm @ work, currently, but as soon as I get home I'll look for your question. I will post my answer for you here. Make yourself @ home & visit often. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://theaccuracyfactory.forumotion.net
herrmanns139

herrmanns139

PostSubject: Re: Hi from New Zealand   Hi from New Zealand I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 9:30 am

Welcome! Because the sight is small and only nice people are here, you will find that this site does not have the negatives you may have seen in other forums.

Your not the only one who hasn't attended the school, so it is not a problem (I think). Have fun and enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from New Zealand   Hi from New Zealand I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from New Zealand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM :: MEET & GREET-
Jump to: