RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

setup question

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cedar Paul

setup question Empty
PostSubject: setup question   setup question I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 11:10 pm

Hey Rick, how ya doin? Hey my question is this- I am setting up a "Warf" bow as they are known . They are basically an old compound riser retrofitted to fit I.L.F. limbs and makes a real nice good performiing bow. Anyway I going to run a Martin springy rest on it so I can shoot vanes if I want to. I am wondering in my bow setup instead of building out the sideplate or decreasing thickness of pads I imagine I will simply move the rest either in or out. Does this ound about right? I'll do some experimenting but this seems logical to me. Any input would be appreciated. Also I was checking out the video you have of us students over on Youtube and saw myself-what a surprise! Anyway Rick my shooting continues to improve and I have lent out my DVD's (vol.2&3) and have recommended your school to quite a few people. Thanks again Paul
Back to top Go down

setup question
Page 1 of 1