RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New family of archers from Kansas City

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kayaker

New family of archers from Kansas City Empty
PostSubject: New family of archers from Kansas City   New family of archers from Kansas City I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 1:18 pm

Hello,

My two boys (12 and 9) and myself just have gotten into traditional archery. I am a high school science teacher and the PE department at my school got rid of the archery unit for liability reasons. I took three of the cheap bows and arrows they had and took my boys to a public range and we had an absolute blast. I could not get them to leave. We bought a bag target to use with the cheap bows and have literally wore it out over the last month. Well for Christmas I decided to get all three of us some better bows. I bought myself a Fred Bear Montana long bow and I bought the boys the Fred Bear Titan recurves. I cannot wait to open gifts this Christmas and start shooting.

I bought all three of us all the accessories we need, arm guards, shooting gloves, quivers, bow stringer, target, arrows. I hope this turns out to be a lifelong hobby we can always do together. They are already big into the outdoors, we love camping, kayaking and fishing.
Back to top Go down
snide

snide

New family of archers from Kansas City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New family of archers from Kansas City   New family of archers from Kansas City I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2010, 1:04 am

That's awesome, my two boys are the same age!! My oldest loves all that is Hunting, my youngest is into metal detecting and coin collecting...I figured it would have been a fad but he is full tilt...When he wants a bow I figure he'll come a askin..lol

Anyways, we have a couple things in common, and I'm sure I'm not the only one lots of good folks on this forum. WELCOME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wpkennels.com

New family of archers from Kansas City
Page 1 of 1