RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

left wing fletcher

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wayne nicol

left wing fletcher Empty
PostSubject: left wing fletcher   left wing fletcher I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 9:30 am

what is the preferred left wing fletcher to use, which fletcher does rick reccomend that gives him his perfect feather /nose anchor point position.
thanks
wayne
Back to top Go down
REM

left wing fletcher Empty
PostSubject: Re: left wing fletcher   left wing fletcher I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 10:35 am

Rick uses a Martin jig with a left wing clamp.
Back to top Go down
wayne nicol

left wing fletcher Empty
PostSubject: Re: left wing fletcher   left wing fletcher I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 9:41 am

so would a bitz lefty work too- or does it only seem to work with a martin. have heard mumblings in that order- i can not see why it would be restrictive to only using the martin. any feedback in this regard would be awesome
thanks
wayne
Back to top Go down
REM

left wing fletcher Empty
PostSubject: Re: left wing fletcher   left wing fletcher I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 10:01 am

Wayne,

Here are two quotes from Ricky, there is a tread about this on "Hey Rick". It is in the "Fletching jig / clamp combos" post. I hope this helps.

"Get a martin jig with left wing clamp the whole jig cost less than a bitz clamp. The bitz puts to much helical on the feather, remerber how I showed you to make sure the front of the inside feathers are turned the way I showed you.call me if you need to.
RICK"

"Better yet just buy the martin clamp and use it on the bitz jig. that is the cheapes thing to do.
Rick"

REM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

left wing fletcher Empty
PostSubject: Re: left wing fletcher   left wing fletcher I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

left wing fletcher
Page 1 of 1