RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aim small miss small......Aim big miss big

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ocmike

Aim small miss small......Aim big miss big Empty
PostSubject: Aim small miss small......Aim big miss big   Aim small miss small......Aim big miss big I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 2:41 pm

Hello, I have been a compound shooter for the past eight years, and have recently started shooting traditional(long bow). I am totally hooked on this type of archery. My question has to do with grouping. I practice out of a tree stand that I have set up in my backyard. Lately I have been using squares of toilet paper that I just drop any where in the yard. MY problem is not with the small target, actually I do very well and get just about all of my shoots with in 5 to 6 inches, if not on target. The problem comes when I move to a larger bag target that has vitals of deer on it. I really try to focus on just on spot, but it seems my shooting isnt as tight as with the smaller target. Is this something that I can get over? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down

Aim small miss small......Aim big miss big
Page 1 of 1