RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hi Rick. arrow shelf question.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wayne nicol

hi Rick. arrow shelf question. Empty
PostSubject: hi Rick. arrow shelf question.   hi Rick. arrow shelf question. I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011, 9:28 pm

hi rick- i thought i read somewhere that you cut your arrow shelves a 1/4" past center. is this correct. and what is your thinking behind it. i geuss after strike plates etc, that would put the shaft dead center- how does this effect paradox etc.
just curious on this point.
thanks very much
wayne
Back to top Go down

hi Rick. arrow shelf question.
Page 1 of 1