RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

help tuning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dc_krueger

help tuning Empty
PostSubject: help tuning   help tuning I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Sep 2011, 1:32 pm

Hello I am new to shooting trad but i love shooting my recurve. I am having a hard time tuning my bow. when i cant my bow slightly the arrows shoot fine but when i tried to change my form and shoot with my bow prety much verticle and my body position straight the arrows fly very poor. they wag from side to side and i cant shoot consistant groups. I want to shoot standing straight up because it is easier to use back tension as apposed to leaning in with my bow slightly canted. I have read about guys making sure their rests are set up properly and i dont know if mine is or not, i shoot off the shelf. my arrows bare shaft tune pretty good but i shoot a full lenght arrow so it is hard for me to do any adjusting because i cant cut any to stiffen it up. i got ricks video in the mail and am really excited to check it out. i am a beginer so any tips would be helpful. I think i need help with the real fine tuning stuff.
thanks
dc
Back to top Go down

help tuning
Page 1 of 1