RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bryce from Lubbock, TX

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moosehunter

Bryce from Lubbock, TX Empty
PostSubject: Bryce from Lubbock, TX   Bryce from Lubbock, TX I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 11:17 pm

I have been through Rick's school, what a benefit! I ordered a recurve bow of Rick's with 2 sets of limbs and am very anxious to recieve it. I am a bowunter chasing the 29 and have 8 under my belt. I have been shooting a recurve since 1972. I'm always looking for other trad guys to shoot with.
Back to top Go down
don batten

PostSubject: Re: Bryce from Lubbock, TX   Bryce from Lubbock, TX I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 7:24 pm

Hey man, you'll love the dakota bow. Are'nt you the guy that killed the polar bear? Man that was a great read. I know it must have been the hunt of a lifetime. congrats. Don
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hey Moose!   Bryce from Lubbock, TX I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 3:25 pm

What's up my friend? Nice to see you here. I thought you must be after the super slam when you went on that Musk Ox and Polar Bear hunt. Start applying for those sheep tags. lol What are the spcies you have gotten so far. I have three of the turkeys done, but have no plans for the Osceola.
Back to top Go down
moosehunter

PostSubject: Re: Bryce from Lubbock, TX   Bryce from Lubbock, TX I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 7:21 pm

I did get the Polar Bear, hoping to capture all 29, in time. I have the mountain lion, elk, mule deer, whitetail, musk ox, antelope, and polar bear. I did not get shots on previous hunts for mountain goat, bison and coues deer so hopefully Lady Luck will be with me next time around. I have been applying for all the sheep, man those are going to break the bank! Thanks for your kind words on my story, I am working with an artist to paint the scene of the polar bear attackng the sled dog team and me scramnbling to get off the sled, bow in hand, missing a boot. What hunts are you guys doing this season?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: same old same old   Bryce from Lubbock, TX I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 2:02 pm

I will be hunting deer in NJ from September to February. If I fill my tags I will try for fox and coyotes with the recurve too. I will also do fall turkey which is pretty much one Saturday for me, but I spend it in my best turkey spot. Maybe head down to Texas for some hogs and turkey in the spring. Might get a bear tag in PA or NY too. I bet you saw the Coues deer that Bill Langer shot on his last video, it was a bomber, like the size of a whitetail in NJ.
Back to top Go down
moosehunter

PostSubject: Re: Bryce from Lubbock, TX   Bryce from Lubbock, TX I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 2:58 am

Yes I did see Bi;;s giant, what a trophy. You have some great hunts lined up and I wish you success. I know you will have a blast doing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bryce from Lubbock, TX   Bryce from Lubbock, TX I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bryce from Lubbock, TX
Page 1 of 1