RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Muskoka Disrict, Ontario Canada

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
archer38

Muskoka Disrict, Ontario Canada Empty
PostSubject: Muskoka Disrict, Ontario Canada   Muskoka Disrict, Ontario Canada I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012, 8:44 pm

Hi there, I'm Norm. I'm an avid bowhunter who recently,after 20 some years of compound bows, took up the challenge of traditional archery.
I look forward to meeting fellow archers on here and learning to become a better shooter. Any tips and information would surely be helpful as I seem to have ALOT to learn. Hope to hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down
Barebowyer

Muskoka Disrict, Ontario Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muskoka Disrict, Ontario Canada   Muskoka Disrict, Ontario Canada I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 5:31 pm

Welcome Norm! This isn't exactly the "hot" place for chatting i see. I try and try to get it going. Let me know if I can help in any way. Would love to hear about the hunting in your area.

Joe
Back to top Go down

Muskoka Disrict, Ontario Canada
Page 1 of 1