RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another hello from south Louisiana

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LAMADMAN

Another hello from south Louisiana Empty
PostSubject: Another hello from south Louisiana   Another hello from south Louisiana I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Jul 2013, 9:23 am

Hello all, Greg Kimble from Denham springs, la. close to Baton Rouge. I just started trying to make the switch to three under from split, as in just yesterday. Ive watched some of ricks vids and felt like this would be the place to come for real answers. Look forward to getting to know yall.
Back to top Go down
Dave Mullins
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
Dave Mullins

PostSubject: Re: Another hello from south Louisiana   Another hello from south Louisiana I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Jul 2013, 10:48 am

Welcome to our forum. Lot's of helpful folks here. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
https://theaccuracyfactory.forumotion.net
LAMADMAN

PostSubject: Re: Another hello from south Louisiana   Another hello from south Louisiana I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul 2013, 2:02 pm

Thanks for the welcome dave. I went home and shot some yesterday trying to use ricks method. Shot some bale to get used to the release then walked out to the deer target. At around ten yards I thought I would hit low but was surprised to find my up and down was right on. I was shooting pretty good for the first time trying this. My last few arrows I decided to back up just to see and I was laying them in there out 22 yards before I stopped for the day. I think this switch will pay off for me.
Back to top Go down
Dave Mullins
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
Dave Mullins

PostSubject: Re: Another hello from south Louisiana   Another hello from south Louisiana I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul 2013, 2:05 pm

Good stuff man! Just take your time & be patient, it will come.
Back to top Go down
https://theaccuracyfactory.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another hello from south Louisiana   Another hello from south Louisiana I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another hello from south Louisiana
Page 1 of 1