RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Draw Length

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
billy the kid

Draw Length Empty
PostSubject: Draw Length   Draw Length I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Feb 2014, 12:57 pm

I just ordered a bow from Rick. I was shooting split fingers at 28 inch draw. The bow i ordered was 45# @ 28 draw. I have the accuracy factor video and been using Ricks method . I noticed that drawing to my ear lobe increased my draw by 2 inches, now my draw length is 30 inches, doe's this seem right. Should i call Rick and change it to 30 inches for my draw weight, instead of 28 inches. Thank's John
Back to top Go down
Barebowyer

Draw Length Empty
PostSubject: Probably so....   Draw Length I_icon_minitimeMon 26 May 2014, 6:05 am

Just an FYI, I had the same thing happen. I attended Rick's school and learned there that my draw length was 30.5". Previously, I was only shooting a 29" draw length as I was leaning into the shot similar to mounting a shotgun. The short draw led me to inconsistency, lack of confidence, and me not engaging my back muscles resulting in a poor release.
Back to top Go down

Draw Length
Page 1 of 1