RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi to everyone from Australia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ausarcher

Hi to everyone from Australia Empty
PostSubject: Hi to everyone from Australia   Hi to everyone from Australia I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 5:05 am

Just a quick hello to everyone on the site and looking forward to some informative discussions.

Les
Back to top Go down
Dave Mullins
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
Dave Mullins

PostSubject: Re: Hi to everyone from Australia   Hi to everyone from Australia I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 7:20 pm

Welcome mate. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://theaccuracyfactory.forumotion.net
Ausarcher

PostSubject: Re: Hi to everyone from Australia   Hi to everyone from Australia I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 1:23 am

Thanks for the welcome Dave
Back to top Go down
moosehunter

PostSubject: Re: Hi to everyone from Australia   Hi to everyone from Australia I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 9:25 am

Glad you joined us, I like your country, I hope to go there someday.
Back to top Go down
cedar Paul

PostSubject: Re: Hi to everyone from Australia   Hi to everyone from Australia I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 6:57 pm

Hey Les, hope to visit someday. What can a guy bowhunt there?
Back to top Go down
Ausarcher

PostSubject: Re: Hi to everyone from Australia   Hi to everyone from Australia I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 7:41 pm

Well when it comes to hunting in Australia we have it pretty good as there is a big variety of game both small and large that can be hunted.

Small game such as feral cats, rabbits, hares, foxes and dingoes.

Large game is even more diverse with feral pigs, feral goats, camels, buffalo, 6 species of deer, and feral donkeys.

Most of these animals are hunted on private property although there are several hunting operations that you can book hunts through for different species.
Back to top Go down
FredWalker

PostSubject: Re: Hi to everyone from Australia   Hi to everyone from Australia I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Aug 2009, 11:47 am

bounce Welcome from Australia. Great to hear from you Les.
Back to top Go down
http://HBKMartialarts.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi to everyone from Australia   Hi to everyone from Australia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi to everyone from Australia
Page 1 of 1