RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gold Tip arrows

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FredWalker

Gold Tip arrows Empty
PostSubject: Gold Tip arrows   Gold Tip arrows I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 6:35 pm

I see Rick recommend gold tip carbon arrows.
I have spoke to several shooters up here in Ontario Canada and they say they have
a problem keeping the inserts in the arrows no matter what they do.
Is there an answer to this problem before I purchase gold tip arrows?????? bounce
Back to top Go down
http://HBKMartialarts.com
Dave Mullins
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
Dave Mullins

Gold Tip arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold Tip arrows   Gold Tip arrows I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 6:39 pm

Goat tuff glue
Back to top Go down
https://theaccuracyfactory.forumotion.net
FredWalker

Gold Tip arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold Tip arrows   Gold Tip arrows I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 10:01 am

Well that was short and sweet.
You must be a busy man Dave.
Can't say that I have heard of that before. My wife will love it
since she has 9 pet goats on our farm. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jim Boettcher

Gold Tip arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold Tip arrows   Gold Tip arrows I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 3:21 pm

Hey Fred, yeah Dave is very busy. Between work, school, family, and shooting/hunting; I'm suprised he finds time to post here at all. Laughing Goat Tuff is good. But it's the same thing as super glue and costs more. I use super glue in the gel form. It's easier to manage without the mess of the liquid type, easy to find and costs less. Jim
Back to top Go down
bubinga

Gold Tip arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold Tip arrows   Gold Tip arrows I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 4:28 pm

I have used goat tuff and just plain old superglue and not had any issues with inserts coming out.
Back to top Go down
woodsman

woodsman

Gold Tip arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold Tip arrows   Gold Tip arrows I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 10:17 pm

Take a really cheap sandwich bag and lay it over the open shaft, then shove the nock into the shaft. The extra thickness of the bag will be enough to hold the nock in place, yet allow it to turn. I trim the excess bag with my pocket knife and finish trimming it with a match or lighter.

woodsman
Back to top Go down
FredWalker

Gold Tip arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold Tip arrows   Gold Tip arrows I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 10:50 pm

Thanks guys appreciate the feedback.
Fred
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gold Tip arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold Tip arrows   Gold Tip arrows I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gold Tip arrows
Page 1 of 1