RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Checking in from Franklin, NC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jim Keener

Checking in from Franklin, NC Empty
PostSubject: Checking in from Franklin, NC   Checking in from Franklin, NC I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 11:45 am

Hey, all.
My name is Jim Keener and, as the title says, I live in Franklin, NC.
I enjoy 3D tournaments and bow hunting.

Relatively new to archery and bow hunting, I've not killed a lot of big game.

I've got three hogs..only one under a feeder...and one white tail with my Brackenbury Quest. The deer was stalked to 23 yards and two of the pigs were spot and stalk in south Georgia swamps.
I have killed a pile of small game, though!
Back to top Go down
don batten

PostSubject: Re: Checking in from Franklin, NC   Checking in from Franklin, NC I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 7:03 am

Hey Jim, hadn't seen you post before. I shoot every once in a while at Gooch's Mill. I think that's close to franklin? Anyway good luck this season. Don Batten
Back to top Go down
Jim Keener

PostSubject: Re: Checking in from Franklin, NC   Checking in from Franklin, NC I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 2:21 pm

Howdy, Don.
I'm in the Franklin on the western end of the state.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking in from Franklin, NC   Checking in from Franklin, NC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking in from Franklin, NC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM :: MEET & GREET-
Jump to: