RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TREESTAND BOWHUNTERS PLEASE READ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Mullins
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
Dave Mullins

TREESTAND BOWHUNTERS PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: TREESTAND BOWHUNTERS PLEASE READ   TREESTAND BOWHUNTERS PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 2:10 pm

I may not know you directly, but if you're on this forum I consider you a friend. My point is this, PLEASE from the time your feet leave the ground, until they both return to the ground

ALWAYS WEAR YOUR SAFETY HARNESS!!!

All the very best of luck & safety to you.- Dave Mullins.
Back to top Go down
https://theaccuracyfactory.forumotion.net
ddbarnhizer

PostSubject: Re: TREESTAND BOWHUNTERS PLEASE READ   TREESTAND BOWHUNTERS PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 1:28 pm

I don't know, Dave -- the advances they've made in wheelchair technology over the last few years, coupled with the fact that the bags for bodily waste are now almost scentless, almost make the tradeoff between risking paralysis or death versus the thrill of standing on a small metal platform 20' in the air with nothing below you except for some spikes sticking out from the tree (remember, those will slow your fall as you hit them on the way down) worth it.

With sarcasm off, from a lawyer's perspective it is truly tragic that every year hundreds of bowhunters injure themselves by refusing to strap in. The key part is "injure themselves." There's no money to be made in representing folks against themselves for their own decisions. Remember:

If you're strapped in and the strap fails -- winning lawsuit. cheers

If you're strapped in and the treestand fails -- winning lawsuit. cheers

Ameristep promised you that those stupid "strap-on tree steps" would really work this time? You got it -- winning lawsuit. cheers

But if you've got no one to blame but yourself, then there's not a whole lot of fertile ground for a lawsuit. No

Anyway, ditto for what Dave said.
Back to top Go down
ckossuth

PostSubject: Safety Harness   TREESTAND BOWHUNTERS PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 5:15 pm

I must admit that I have not always worn a safety harness. Luckily I have never had the unfortuate luck of falling. Now I never will. I purchased the pro-series hunters saftey system prior to the beginning of this season. I have no problem plugging this product because it will allow you to walk out of the woods in one piece. I'm sure most of you are familiar with this product as it has become very popular in all circles of hunting and here's why. It's lightwieght and super adjustable. It's easy to use with the quick buckling system. It can be worn under or over other clothing. It has lot's of pockets(for all the stuff we take to the woods and rarely end up useing when it comes down to it) Rolling Eyes It has a great fit and does not interfere with your shot. I hunt from trees and the ground nearly equally and I have found myself throwing this on to hunt from the ground just because it's a great hunting vest and if when I get to my hunting location, I decide to hop up a tree, I'm ready. O.K. I know they're pricy(Pro-Series is about $135.00)but think of it as an insurance policy that you don't need a physical for affraid , you don't pay monthly premiums on, and you don't have to die to get the payoff. cheers Just my 2 cents. Carl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TREESTAND BOWHUNTERS PLEASE READ   TREESTAND BOWHUNTERS PLEASE READ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TREESTAND BOWHUNTERS PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 1