RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Traditional Bowhunters Expo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuss

Traditional Bowhunters Expo Empty
PostSubject: Traditional Bowhunters Expo   Traditional Bowhunters Expo I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 11:16 pm

Hey Rick,
Have you thought any more about a booth at the "Traditional Bowhunters Expo" in
Kalamazoo, Michigan ?
It is in January 28-30,2011 at the Kalamazoo County Fairgrounds.
It will be the 16th Annual.

Tim
Back to top Go down
Nuss

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Bowhunters Expo   Traditional Bowhunters Expo I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 10:17 pm

Question

Last edited by Nuss on Thu 13 Jan 2011, 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nuss

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Bowhunters Expo   Traditional Bowhunters Expo I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 10:18 pm

Question
Back to top Go down
snide

snide

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Bowhunters Expo   Traditional Bowhunters Expo I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jan 2011, 3:04 pm

I asked Rick not long ago if he was going and he told me that he could not make it this year...He is swamped building bows and he's just a one man shop sorta thing...

But I sure plan on being there...I have a couple Dakota Pro's, dunno if there is any indoor shooting (this is my first year going to kazzoo) but I plan to bring my bows... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.wpkennels.com
ddbarnhizer

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Bowhunters Expo   Traditional Bowhunters Expo I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 11:29 am

Hopefully I'll see you there. Unfortunately things have been so bad at work that I haven't picked up my bow since Oct. 21 so I'm definitely not going to have time to get in practice to shoot there. I know they had a short range set up in one hall the last three years I went, but I thought it was primarily for people trying out the custom bows while there.
Back to top Go down
Nuss

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Bowhunters Expo   Traditional Bowhunters Expo I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 8:25 pm

ddbarnhizer wrote:
Hopefully I'll see you there. Unfortunately things have been so bad at work that I haven't picked up my bow since Oct. 21 so I'm definitely not going to have time to get in practice to shoot there. I know they had a short range set up in one hall the last three years I went, but I thought it was primarily for people trying out the custom bows while there.

The Traditional Expo is more for vendors to show what they have.
Lots of custom boyers will have the line of bows that they make and sell for people to try on some bag targets they have set up. It is not any kind of indoor range. It is a trade show for traditional archery products.

Tim
Back to top Go down
Nuss

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Bowhunters Expo   Traditional Bowhunters Expo I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 8:30 pm

If anyone would like more information about the Traditional Expo in Kalamazoo this next weekend,
check out www.gnbco.com/expo.htm.

Tim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Bowhunters Expo   Traditional Bowhunters Expo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traditional Bowhunters Expo
Page 1 of 1