RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question for Dave

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cjohnsjf

Question for Dave Empty
PostSubject: Question for Dave   Question for Dave I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 4:09 pm

Dave ,
could you post a picture of your arrow fletching as Rick recommends, and also how it sets on your nock point? I have Rick's last to insructional DVD's. I read where Rick has his cock feather pointing down. I use a JoJan Fletcher sat for a 11 degree offset , right helical (I am lefty). My cock feather is set between 2-3 oclock. I draw and set the back of the feather to the tip of nose. Which brings up another question? Do you set the tip of the feather to the tip of nose or the back of feather to the tip of nose? Hope this makes sense!
Thanks,
John
Back to top Go down
dc_krueger

Question for Dave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Dave   Question for Dave I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 9:57 pm

I would really like to see this as well.
dc
Back to top Go down

Question for Dave
Page 1 of 1