RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunting Stories and Experiences !!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
archer38

Hunting Stories and Experiences !! Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Stories and Experiences !!   Hunting Stories and Experiences !! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug 2012, 9:06 pm

We've all been in the woods hunting and seen or experienced something really awesome. I think it would be great to share some of our cool experiences with everyone so I started this thread. Here's just one of mine.
Last year ,while I was bear hunting, I had a raven flying around and trying his best to spot me in the tree stand. It was like he knew I was there but couldn't quite see me or tell just where I was.Anyway, after about 2 hours of flying around me and landing in about every tree in the immediate area looking for me, he set down on a branch only about ten feet above me.Now at this point, I was pretty sure he either never spotted me or had just plain given up his search so I didn't even move to look, I just sat motionless.After several minutes I heard a strange noise.And then again, and again. It was almost like air whistling through a hole and it seemed to be coming from where the raven had perched.My curiosity got the best of me so I slowly craned my head around to look up where the raven landed earlier.
It was now clear to me that he never found my position because he was sound asleep and SNORING directly above me!! Of course I had to try and get this on video so I reached for the camera but in my haste, he awoke and crowed his displeasure as he flew off.
I may not have gotten a bear last year but I sure am glad I went to that stand , that day !
Back to top Go down

Hunting Stories and Experiences !!
Page 1 of 1