RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

shooting class/ hunting with Rick

Go down 
AuthorMessage
don batten

shooting class/ hunting with Rick Empty
PostSubject: shooting class/ hunting with Rick   shooting class/ hunting with Rick I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 8:04 pm

I got 3 of my buddies togather and we got Rick to come to our hunting camp for two days of shooting class in the am and bowhunting in the pm. two of the guys were split finger shooters that were very inconsistant. After one morning with rick, one of them double lunged a nice buck that afternoon and the other guy shot one the following afternoon. To say their confidance level is up would be an understatement.

I had the pleasure of running the camera in a treestand with Rick for two afternoons. Great fun.

All four of us came away with the knowledge to take our shooting to a higher level.

I'll try to post a few pictures. thanks for looking. Don Batten

shooting class/ hunting with Rick 100_0612
Nick shooting and Rick filming.
shooting class/ hunting with Rick 100_0615
nick's deer
shooting class/ hunting with Rick 100_0616
chillin out in the camp
shooting class/ hunting with Rick 100_0621
Jet's deer.
shooting class/ hunting with Rick 100_0623
L to R John Dill, Jet Mathews, Rick, Me
Back to top Go down