RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to tiller a recurve for three fingers under?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yota4me

How to tiller a recurve for three fingers under? Empty
PostSubject: How to tiller a recurve for three fingers under?   How to tiller a recurve for three fingers under? I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 7:50 pm

I've always shot split fingers but decided to change to 3 under. How do you tiller for three fingers? Thanks in advance for all the help.
Back to top Go down
Grimesville Assassin

How to tiller a recurve for three fingers under? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to tiller a recurve for three fingers under?   How to tiller a recurve for three fingers under? I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 7:53 am

If you are shooting a Positive Tillered Bow,you only have the option of setting your Nock Point a little Higher than normal, and paper tune,or bare shaft tune,to see how it performs.If you have a ILF Bow,you can adjust the Limb Tiller so that both read even Tiller.This will get you a seat in the Ball Park
Back to top Go down

How to tiller a recurve for three fingers under?
Page 1 of 1