RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rick Welch wins at Nelsonsville , OH

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deathwind

Rick Welch wins at Nelsonsville , OH Empty
PostSubject: Rick Welch wins at Nelsonsville , OH   Rick Welch wins at Nelsonsville , OH I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul 2009, 1:38 pm

I heard that Rick just won at Nelsonville in Ohio. It was the last leg of the IBO triple crown. Does anyone know if he won the triple crown this year? I know he was shooting against some pretty stiff competition. Randy Irvine from my home town has won the recurve unlimited class the last 3 years but this year moved down to Rick's class. I heard that Rick beat him at Bedford and Nelsonville but lost to him at Bedford. Any way, CONGRATULATIONS RICK on some outstanding shooting.
Back to top Go down
Dave Mullins
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
Dave Mullins

PostSubject: Re: Rick Welch wins at Nelsonsville , OH   Rick Welch wins at Nelsonsville , OH I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul 2009, 3:16 pm

Yes, I think Rick won the overall IBO nationall by 23 points. Also, i think he has the IBO shooter of the year possibly won as well. He will be at the first ever IBO trad world competition in PA, & then the regular IBO worlds in NY. Rick is, for the most part, done with 3D after this year. His bow orders & shooting school have increased to such a degree that he just won't have the time to travel & compete. Anyhow, it's time for someone else to start winning 99% of the trad competitions that they enter. Here is how Rick has done so far this year.

1rst Leg Southern Triple Crown 1rst 358
2nd Leg Southern Triple Crown 1rst 360
3rd Leg Southern Triple Crown 1rst 364
Overall Southern Triple Crown 1rst 1082
1rst Leg National Triple Crown 1rst 380
2nd Leg National Triple Crown 2nd (lost by 3 points) 370
Illinois A.S.A. ProAm 1rst 372
3rd Leg National Triple Crown 1rst 362

Last edited by Dave Mullins on Sun 19 Jul 2009, 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theaccuracyfactory.forumotion.net
Winter Hawk

Winter Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Rick Welch wins at Nelsonsville , OH   Rick Welch wins at Nelsonsville , OH I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 9:38 pm

deathwind,

Are you from Williamstown, WV. ??? I think I have met Randy a time or two.....he was at the bow shop when I was shooting indoors this past fall.

Winterhawk1960
Back to top Go down
deathwind

PostSubject: Re: Rick Welch wins at Nelsonsville , OH   Rick Welch wins at Nelsonsville , OH I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 12:21 am

Winter Hawk, Yep, I'm from Williamstown. Give me a call some time and we can talk archery. 304-464-5550

Bill Mason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rick Welch wins at Nelsonsville , OH   Rick Welch wins at Nelsonsville , OH I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rick Welch wins at Nelsonsville , OH
Page 1 of 1