RICK WELCH'S THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM
TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

TO OUR FIRST TIME VISITOR: Thank you for your interest in Rick Welch's THE ACCURACY FACTORY FORUM.
This forum is the destination for the open minded traditional archer/bowhunter who is striving
to be the most consistently accurate shot possible. If you feel Rick's method is right for you, we will do EVERYTHING we can to help you to
shoot better than ever before.- Dave Mullins Administrator/Moderator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RICK WELCH'S INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING METHOD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Hey" From Eastern Massachusetts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeS

"Hey" From Eastern Massachusetts Empty
PostSubject: "Hey" From Eastern Massachusetts   "Hey" From Eastern Massachusetts I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 3:32 pm

Hello All,

Stumbled onto some of Rick's vids on youtube, and ended up here.

I've been on the longbow trad bus for a few years now (Hill style). In all honesty, I'm no where near as consistent or accurate as I'd hoped to be by now. So my mind is open. Would love to visit Rick in Arkansas, but I'll probably start with his DVDs.

Good Shooting!

Mike S.
Back to top Go down
Jim Keener

PostSubject: Re: "Hey" From Eastern Massachusetts   "Hey" From Eastern Massachusetts I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 3:37 pm

Howdy, Mike!

Hey, if I were you, I'd start with the last DVD. It helped me a LOT!

But, you gotta get Best of Overkill, too!
Rick shoots a turkey at 52 yards through a bunch of limbs and trash. Awesome shot!!

Just seeing what is possible in hunting conditions is what inspired me to try to become the best I can be.

Later!
Back to top Go down
mikeS

PostSubject: Rick's DVDs...   "Hey" From Eastern Massachusetts I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 3:43 pm

Thanks Jim! I'll start w/ the latest instructional DVD then.

I've managed some satisfactory form improvement and standardization with the "Masters of the Barebow-Vol 3". Looking forward to adding some discipline to my practice, which other posts indicate is part of Rick's philosophy.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Hey" From Eastern Massachusetts   "Hey" From Eastern Massachusetts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Hey" From Eastern Massachusetts
Page 1 of 1